At this time we are scheduling individual appointments to register your child for kindergarten for the 2020/2021 school year. Below are the directions on how to schedule your appointment:
- Please click here for C.H.Campbell or here for Hilltop
- Find and click on Mrs. Scharf for C.H or Mr. Maroni for Hilltop
- Select your preferred time
- Enter the required information (E-mail address is not required, but if you enter one, you will receive a reminder of the appointment prior to the date.)
- Click “Sign Up for Your Conference” near the bottom of the screen
Click here for the Registration Packet
Click here for the Safety Day Flier
Click here for the Yard Sign Flier
Please be sure to fill out the registration papers in their entirety before coming. If you are registering more than one student please complete a time slot for each child. Students are encouraged not to be here.
When you enter the building you will be able to put your papers on the table and then have a seat. A staff member will come out and get your papers, review them, make copies and then return the papers to the table at which time the process will be complete.
A parent or guardian must be the one registering the child. The following items must be brought with you to register:
- Registration packet (completed entirely)
- Original birth certificate
- Original social security card
- Driver’s license
- Proof of residency (gas/electric bill or rental/purchase agreement)
- Health history
- Custody papers (if applicable)
Your child will not be registered without all of this information.