Welcome to the Canfield Local School District.
The Canfield Local School District offers a content-rich curriculum with all-day kindergarten, elementary art and music, STEM education, virtual labs, gifted education, reading and math intervention, guidance and inclusion services, AP courses, a Digital Academy, College in High School, a highly competitive interscholastic sports program with twenty-two varsity sports, an internship program, highly-acclaimed Drama, Band and Choir programs along with a nationally ranked Speech & Debate team. The schools are fiscally stable, spending 70.9% on classroom instruction, and are committed to providing a well-rounded, dynamic education for our students!
Our Vision Statement
We will create an educational environment which challenges each student to achieve at their highest potential, leading to top 10 rankings in Ohio by 2022.
Our Mission Statement
As a community, we educate, motivate, and innovate for individual lifelong success.
What we believe...
- In a culture of leadership that inspires and equips students and staff for continued growth and lifelong learning.
- In the partnership of family, school, and community which continuously teaches core values such as respect and responsibility.
- In treating one another as we want to be treated, abiding by a high moral code including kindness, empathy, and tolerance.
- In providing an education which encompasses a broad range of disciplines K-12, important to nurturing well-rounded students.
- In meeting each student’s individual needs by maintaining and cultivating high expectations.
Click here to learn more about the Canfield Community