Semester Exam Schedule - June 6 and 7
7:45-9:05AM Exam Prep/Guidance Office is Open for any guidance issues. (Students do not have to be in Prime Time until 9:05AM. Bus riders arrive at normal times and prep for exams in Cafeteria.)
9:10-9:25 Primetime-All students taking the first exam must be in prime time.
Junior/Sophomore Locker Clean Out –Wednesday, June 6
Frosh Locker Clean Out- Thursday, June 7
9:30-11:00 Block One Final Exam – Wednesday, June 6
Block Two Final Exam- Thursday, June 7
For Skinny Classes
9:30-10:13 Period 1 (Wednesday) or Period 3 (Thursday)
10:17-11:00 Period 2 (Wednesday) or Period 4 (Thursday)
11:05-11:25 All Juniors and Sophomore Prime times (Ciminero, Fecko, Gibbs, Hoopes, Koenig) in Cafeteria for a light lunch. All others in Prime Time rooms.
11:35-11:55 Frosh and Sophomore Prime Times (DeChurch, Martinez, Sprague, Strohecker,Vivacqua) in Cafeteria for a light lunch. All others in Prime Time rooms.
12:00-1:30 Block Three Final Exam – Wednesday, June 6
Block Four Final Exam- Thursday, June 7
For Skinny Classes
12:00-12:43 Period 5 (Wednesday) or Period 7 (Thursday)
12:47-1:30 Period 6 (Wednesday) or Period 8 (Thursday)
1:30-2:25 School dismissed for non-bus riders. Guidance office is open for any guidance issues. Bus riders stay until 2:25 in Cafeteria.
- ALL CLASSES MUST GIVE A FINAL EXAMINATION IN SOME FORM DURING THE SCHEDULED TESTING TIMES.
- If a student has a study hall they do not have to be in school during that time. Study halls will run for bus riders and students with skinny study halls and then an exam in a skinny class.
- During exams students must be in the exam room, the cafeteria, or the Media Center.
- Once a student leaves the building he/she may not re-enter until the end of the day for extra-curricular activities. Students who leave early are not welcome in the middle school or elementary schools during the academic day. Please stay away from these buildings.
- ALL TEACHERS SHOULD TAKE ATTENDANCE IN EACH EXAM PERIOD AND SEND MRS. SULENSKI THE NAMES OF ANY ABSENT STUDENTS.